Skip Ribbon Commands
Navigate Up
Select search for courses Courses Select search for sections Sections

I am a person looking to take individual courses or I am a current student at another college:  Search the course directory using the navigation tools at the right.  Once you have found a course you are interested in registering for, please contact the office of Continuing & Graduate Programs at 515-961-1614 or email us at adults.learn@simpson.edu.

I am a current High School Student (including Home Schooled students): Please contact your High School Counselor for information and directions for registering for a college course at Simpson.

I am a current Simpson student: To register, use the Search and Register tab or the Sign In link found in the upper right corner.

Or try one of the browsing options below:

Browse for Sections by: Subject

Browse Sections by Locations Ankeny    Indianola Day   Indianola Evening   West Des Moines    Web  

Browse Areas of Engagement by: Arts  Civic   Divrsty  Ethics  Global  Histrcl  SciReason 

Browse Embedded Skills by: CollabLdr  CritThnk  InfoLit   Intrcul   OralCom  Quant  WritCom

NAVIGATION TIPS:

Use the Search and Register button always found in the upper left corner to return to this page.

SEARCH TIPS:

You may search for:

• A specific term by entering Fall 2013
  • A specific instructor by entering their last name
  • A specific day by entering M T W TH F or S
  •  

BROWSE TIPS:

Browse for a Course if you want to see a detailed course description.

Browse for a Section if you want to see information about course offerings (days, times, and locations).